Hands-on, Teacher Designed, Engaging
We invite you to explore and share the fascinating world of water systems using fun, hands-on educational activities.
- Explore more than 50 easy-to-implement lesson plans that help students develop teamwork, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Incorporate hands-on, investigative and easy-to-use activities designed to develop 21st-century skills across the curriculum.
- Receive Project WET Educator Curriculum Guide.
- Earn 7 hrs CPE and TEEAC Credit for Teachers.
- Open to all classroom teachers, informal educators, home school parents, and Scout and youth leaders.
- Kids LOVE the activities and so do teachers who use them.
Cost of the workshop is $25.00. Registration is limited to 12 people. Registration due July 23, 2021. Please contact Linda Dunn at 972-474-9100 or email ldunn [at] wetlandcenter.com for further details.