The work of the Project WET Foundation is supported by the thousands of individuals and organizations who purchase our materials each year, as well as by select corporate and private partners who use water education to engage employees, interact with stakeholders and get involved in communities.
Since 1984, hundreds of other government agencies, corporations, NGOs and international organizations have supported the work of the Project WET Foundation. Here is a sampling of past sponsors:
- Abbott Fund
- Nestlé Waters
- UN HABITAT
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Instituto Mexicano de Tecnología del Agua (IMTA)
- Associated Programme on Flood Management (APFM)
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- National Science Foundation
To find out how your organization can engage employees, get involved in the community and be associated with water sustainability by sponsoring Project WET, please contact Project WET President and CEO Dennis Nelson.