Teaching Montana’s Waters | Bozeman, MT | April 13, 2019
How well do you and your students understand your local watershed? Join us for an interdisciplinary Project WET training to learn how to teach about local water resources including but not limited to stream quality, understanding your watershed, stormwater and the water cycle.
- Become a certified Project WET educator
- Great for educators of all levels, K-12
- Project WET’s lessons are correlated to NGSS and Common Core State Standards
- Get Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Access to 100 award-winning lessons on various topics of water
- Training will be indoors and outdoors!
Register today at https://conta.cc/2FXRvTL. Thanks to a donation from the Four Corners Community Foundation, the workshop, including lunch and a copy of the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide, is free. A $10 registration fee will be refunded to participants at the workshop.
For more information, contact Julia Beck (406-585-4104).