Project WET Workshop | Seagoville, TX | February 6, 2016
In cooperation with Elm Fork Education Center, the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center invites you to explore and share the fascinating world of water systems using Project WET's fun, hands-on educational activities:
- Explore more than 50 easy-to-implement lesson plans that help students develop teamwork, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Incorporate hands-on, investigative, and easy-to-use activities. designed to develop 21st-century skills across the curriculum
- Receive the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide.
- Earn 7 hrs SBEC Credit for Teachers.
- Open to all classroom teachers, informal educators, home school parents, and Scout and youth leaders.
- Kids LOVE the activities and so do the teachers who use them!
Registration due February 2 ($35 pre-registration fee required).
To register, contact Linda Dunn at 972-474-9100 or via email.