Project WET Workshop | Plymouth, NH | March 9, 2018
Calling all New Hampshire teachers grades 4 through 6! The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services will be conducting a one-day Project WET (Water Education for Teachers) workshop:
- Learn about water science
- Become certified as a Project WET Educator!
- Obtain STEM-based activities to increase student understanding of resource issues
- Apply lessons to your curriculum using interactive and integrated methods
But wait! There’s more!
Each activity correlates with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Educators completing the training will receive:
- The 592-page Project WET 2.0 Guide.
- Access to borrow activity kits and other tools for FREE from the NH Department of Environmental Services!
Project WET envisions a world in which action-oriented education enables every child to understand and value water, ensuring a sustainable future. Join us to experience Next Generation Science Standard practices in action and how to implement hands-on activities in your classroom.
$50.00, includes the Project WET Activity Guide & snacks
$30.00 for teachers participating in the NH 4th Grade Science Fair and/or Drinking Water Festival
Please bring lunch.
To register, print out and mail the registration form available on the DES website: https://www.des.nh.gov/organization/divisions/water/dwgb/wet/documents/workshop-flyer.pdf