Getting Little Feet WET MiniWorkshop: CE in a Winter Wonderland is for educators of students preschool through 2nd grade occurring on January 27th from 6:30 to 8:00 PM CST via Zoom. Participants must be registered by January 26th. Register today at nfs.unl.edu/workshops.
Each participant will be given:
· a certificate for 1.5 in-service hours
· a digital copy of the curriculum
· the background knowledge needed to implement these hands-on, heads-on activities in your classroom or program right away
· Featured Curriculum: Project WET’s Getting Little Feet WET Early Childhood Guide
· Focus: Best Practices for Environmental Education in Winter