The future of water is in their hands.
Our mission to create the next generation of water stewards is carried out in thousands of classrooms around the world every day. We have trusted, relevant, and interactive water and climate education resources that teachers need and students love.
Project WET activities are:
- Science-based. Content experts review the information, and educators and students field test the materials.
- Interactive. Engaging students through questioning and other inquiry-based strategies, educators involve students in hands-on lessons and encourage them to take responsibility for their own learning by:
- seeking answers to real-world problems
- playing games to explore scientific concepts
- reflecting, debating and sharing by creating songs, stories and dramas
- Multisensory. Full-body activities engage the senses, which research shows enhances learning.
- Solution-oriented. Project WET believes in linking awareness and education to action and solutions.
Explore Our Resources
WORK WITH US
See a list of selected workshops or find a host institution near you to learn more about local options.