We help companies tell their water story.
Water is an increasingly important business driver. Even so, stakeholders—corporate employees, local community members, government and regulatory officials, environmental groups or anyone else who is important to business—may not always grasp the importance of water stewardship. Project WET helps companies share key water messages, even with audiences that don’t have a basic understanding of water stewardship concepts. Water stewardship solutions from Project WET create a level field on which collaborative actions can grow. Project WET raises awareness of business’s critical water stewardship impacts.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The format of the program is fully customizable depending on local and corporation-wide needs. Stakeholder audiences such as employees, community members and collaborators can be targeted:
- Research, needs assessments and analysis (finding solutions for issues)
- Project planning
- Project design and development
- Project activation and delivery
- Impact assessments and metric collection
- Storytelling for internal and external communications
- Formal report generation
- Support and participation at internal and external meetings, conferences and other events
- E-learning, such as webinars and online training courses
Project WET has helped companies to explain water balance in specific watersheds by creating informational posters that visually teach about water addition and subtraction from various users.
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Bringing Value to your company by:
- Educating the communities where you operate
- Providing direct employee outreach with connections to sustainability programming
- Creating water stewardship opportunities with social responsibilities
The WaterCourse raises awareness of your business’s positive impact on water stewardship as part of collective action initiatives. The format of the program is fully customizable depending on local and corporation-wide needs. Stakeholder audiences such as employees, community members and collaborators can be targeted.
We have been educating the world about water for more than 30 years,
working with some of the world’s largest and most established brands, including: