We want to see how YOU use Project WET! For a chance to win $50 in Project WET Store credit, follow these steps:
- Post your best photo(s) featuring Project WET on Facebook between now and Feb. 14th
- Mention @Project WET Foundation in the text of your post
- Use the hashtag #IHeartWater in your post to enter the contest
By submitting a photo to the contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To enter: Post a photo on Facebook, tag @ProjectWETFoundation and use the hashtag #IHeartWater in the post.
- Contest opens 9:00 AM MST January 27th, 2020 and closes 11:59 PM MST February 14th, 2020.
- The winner will be published on the Project WET Foundation Facebook page by 5:00 PM MST Wednesday, February 19th. The winner will be chosen based on quality of the submitted photo.
- The winner will receive a prize of USD50.00 in store credit valid on any purchase at store.projectwet.org. The Project WET Foundation will contact the winner to provide instructions to receive store credit. The credit can be used on books, downloads, activity materials, shipping or any combination of the above. If the total cost of the purchase exceeds USD50, including shipping, the winner will pay the difference.
- The contest is administered by the Project WET Foundation. The contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the contest. Facebook is released from all responsibility to entrants in the contest.
- Open to individuals ages 18 and over.
- You may submit multiple photos to the contest.
- You grant the Project WET Foundation and its related entities such as affiliates and subsidiaries a royalty-free, non-exclusive right in perpetuity to your photo(s), for publishing or causing to be published.
- You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit—including ownership if applicable.
- You certify that all photos are original work, taken by you. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains.
- Photo(s) may not violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including but not limited to copyright and photographs of persons without the necessary consent required by law. The Project WET Foundation reserves the right to require entrants to submit evidence of the subject’s legal consent to be photographed for the submitted photograph, which may include a signed waiver from the subject.
- No purchase necessary. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- The contest is void where prohibited.