WETconnect: COMMUNITY EDUCATORS
WETconnect can help you keep participants actively engaged, whether you're in the classroom or in the field. This digital experience provides interactive e-books, videos, and hands-on lessons that challenge participants to think critically about water resources. WETconnect makes it easy to share environmental education with anyone, anywhere.
Project WET is committed to ensuring that everyone experiences water education regardless of their access to technology and high-speed internet. That’s why each of our digital lessons is also available as a printable PDF instruction page to allow students to complete the same activity without a computer.
- Access to interactive e-books, digital lessons, and printable instructions for screen-free activities
- Interactive lessons to guide students through Project WET’s award-winning activities in a self-paced and hands-on format
- E-books that feature games, quizzes, videos, and more to keep students engaged
- Communication tools that allow students to post questions and comments for teacher feedback within each e-book
- Built-in assessments for every student
- It’s easy to get started - just plug and play!
Individual Full Access
Planning your program? This subscription licenses one educator to view all available resources. Membership packages range in length from one month to one year.
Select the number of participants and educators who will access your customized experience, then choose the unit or units from our library of resources that meet your program's needs.
Student accounts are connected to designated educators to enable communication and coordination.
Get students access to an entire library of resources for $3/month per student. (Bulk discounts available).
Select from a library of resources with interactive features to keep students engaged.