WETconnect: COMMUNITY EDUCATORS
Have you had to adapt your programs for remote learning or social distancing? WETconnect can help you keep participants actively engaged. This digital experience provides interactive e-books, videos, and hands-on lessons that challenge participants to think critically about water resources. WETconnect makes it easy to share environmental education with anyone, anywhere.
Project WET is committed to ensuring that everyone experiences water education regardless of their access to technology and high-speed internet. That’s why each of our digital lessons is also available as a printable PDF instruction page to allow students to complete the same activity without a computer.
- Access to interactive e-books, digital lessons, and printable instructions for screen-free activities
- Interactive lessons to guide students through Project WET’s award-winning activities in a self-paced and hands-on format
- E-books that feature games, quizzes, videos, and more to keep students engaged
- Communication tools that allow students to post questions and comments for teacher feedback within each e-book
- Built-in assessments for every student
- It’s easy to get started - just plug and play!
Individual Full Access
Planning your program? This subscription licenses one educator to view all available resources.
Choose a unit or units that meet your program's needs, then select the number of participants and educators who will access your customized experience.
Student accounts are connected to designated educators to enable communication and coordination.
Select from a library of resources with interactive features to keep students engaged.
"It makes my job so much easier, and I can serve my students better, no matter where I am or where they are."
–Kathryn Vaughn, Tennessee Educator