Project WET Workshop | Seagoville, TX | June 30, 2016
Hands-on, Teacher Designed, Engaging
We invite you to explore and share the fascinating world of water systems using fun, hands-on educational activities.
- Explore more than 50 easy-to-implement lesson plans that help students develop teamwork, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Incorporate hands-on, investigative, and easy-to-use activities designed to develop 21st-century skills across the curriculum
- Receive Project WET Educator Curriculum Guide
- Earn 7 hrs SBEC Credit for Teachers
- Open to all classroom teachers, informal educators, home school parents, and Scout and youth leaders
- Kids LOVE the activities and so do teachers who use them!
Registration due June 24, $15 pre-registration fee required
To register, contact Linda Dunn at 972-474-9100.