Facilitator Training for Project WET, Project WILD and PLT | Mansfield, GA | March 14-15, 2016
Bring the best environmental education curricula in the world to your students and certify to hold your own workshops for other educators!
What are Project WET, Project WILD, and Project Learning Tree?
- Environmental Ed that is correlated to the Georgia Standards
- Research-based and field tested
- Interdisciplinary, integratable, hands-on and activity-based
- Fun for students and instructors, indoors or out
- Facilitator training is specifically for individuals interested in conducting workshops for other educators.
- Professional Learning Units Available
- Receive tons of educational materials and resources to help you make your workshops a success!
- Network with natural resource professionals and other educators. Become a leader in environmental education!
- have taken a PLT, WET or WILD educator workshop prior to this workshop.
- attend the entire workshop to be certified as a facilitator in all three projects. The fee cannot be discounted on a per project basis.
Workshop Registration Fees (all levels include resource materials for all projects)
- Full Registration -- includes Monday Breakfast to Tues. lunch & Sun and Mon. lodging (shared room up to 2/room) $140
- One Night Registration-- includes Mon. lunch to Tues. lunch & Mon. lodging (shared room up to 2/room) $110
- Days Only Registration -- includes Mon & Tues. lunch $65