When: January 19-20 9 am - 3 pm
What: Project WET Facilitator Training
Why: Learn about PWET and how to teach water-focused activities
Who: Anyone who has attended a Project WET workshop
Instructors: Candice Miller, Oklahoma PWET Coordinator & Erica Cox, Missouri PWET Coordinator
Have you attended a Project WET workshop in the past where you participated in fun WET activities? Take it to the next level and learn how to conduct your own Project WET activity workshops! Join Blue Thumb staff and others for this Project WET Facilitator Workshop to:
- Learn more about Project WET (Water Education for Teachers).
- Hear about the changes to the Oklahoma Project WET Program.
- Get introduced to teaching hands-on activities in the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0.
- Learn techniques you can use to be an effective teacher of PWET activities and workshops.
- Get a free lunch both days.
- Earn your very own Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 filled with engaging, hands on, educational water-related activities ($20 value), and a certificate.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-522-4739 if you plan to attend, or if you have questions. Note: You must attend the whole workshop, both days, to get the activity guide and certificate.
Limited to 20 participants.