If your organization, corporation or agency is actively engaged in water education—or interested in launching water education activities—we can help. With partners—or, as we call them, Host Institutions—in more than 60 countries, we are always excited to hear from groups interested in sharing our passion for water education.
As a Project WET International Host Institution, you will gain access to:
- proven resources from an industry-leading water resources publisher.
- opportunities to license, customize, localize and translate Project WET’s library of 75 publications and 300 lesson plans.
- a peer network that spans five continents.
For an online training in our Water, Sanitation and Hygiene module, view the Project WET WASH Training.
What kind of an organization makes a good International Host Institution?
Our current network of international partners includes:
- ministries of water and education
- non-governmental organizations
- water resource associations
- international organizations
Don’t see anything on the list that sounds like your organization? Please contact us anyway! We are open to new and innovative partnerships with all kinds of organizations interested in water education.
What is the value of being a part of the Project WET International Network?
- We believe in putting local people and organizations at the center of water solutions.
- The key to Project WET’s global success is customization of hands-on lessons to fit local needs, including the customs, educational systems, languages and water resource situations of a particular country or region.
- Project WET has worked with countries around the world to create localized Project WET materials in Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Kiswahili, Dari, Arabic, Kannada and several other languages.
- With three decades of experience in creating water education materials, Project WET has proven methods that are universally effective.
Think your organization might be a good fit?